Monday, June 2, 2014

Whirlwind!

 
The past month or so has been a whirlwind!
We have 3 boys with birthdays from April to
May.. not to mention my birthday is
Mid May. It was
a busy month!
 
Now that June is here.. I will be busy
with summer vending.
 
Here is my set up at the Maker Market
in Bay View Sunday!
It was a fantastic day & the crazy rain
held off until after the show.
 
 


My daughter just had her 9th dance recital.
She will be in high school
next year & to say I am proud is a
understatement! She did such
a great job! It is so fun to watch her
grow, she started dancing when
she was 6!
Congratulations Jada Rayne!
 

 
Max started baseball so we spent our
memorial day watching Jada march in the
band in Oshkosh, hung out with great friends then
off to Max's baseball game!
It was a great day!

 
&.... the wedding! Eeeeek! It is
less then 2 months away now!
I am getting so excited!!! We just purchased our
wedding bands, some decoration items
which will be simple as it is
a family picnic theme &
Jada's dress! I also made the bow tie
shown below. Max will be wearing that
to match his sister. :)
I can't wait!

 
I will also be at the downtown
Appleton farm market June 21 is the kick off
to the season! I should be on Onieda st. off college
in my usual spot!
 
It's been a whirlwind! Happy Monday! xo!

No comments: