Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday sale.... today only!

 
Cyber Monday sale!!!
Holiday headbands are $10 today with $5 usps
priority mail shipping
 If you would like to purchase a item on my blog
email me at daintydasies01@hotmail.com 
& I will send you a invoice via paypal.
Be sure to list items so I know what to invoice you for.
 
Holiday headband #1 silver leaves, berries & deer
$10
 

 
Holiday headband #2 silver leaves & deer
$10 

 
Holiday headband #3 Gold leaves & deer
$10
 


Rosie headbands $10 per headband with free shipping 
 
1. Black & red
2. Pink & grey
3. Black & cream
4. grey & tan
 


1. Black & white polk a dot
2. grey & white polk a dot
3.grey & yellow polk a dot
4. caramel polk a dot




Star headband $10 & $5 s&h
 



set of 2 glitter star hair pins $10
free shipping!
 

 
If you have any questions please email me.
Some of these items I only have 1 of's! I will remove the item
when it is sold out!
The sale ends at midnight Central time! :)
 
Thank you for buying handmade for the Holidays!
 
p.s. I may add a few scarves later in the day!


No comments: