Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Photo shoot LOVE!

 
I did a little photo shoot today with hopes
of getting my etsy shop restocked soon
so that you guys can buy from me online! Yay!
 
I am also VERY excited about my new coffee
cozies made of wool felt &
handmade wood buttons!
I just have bow cozies available for now but stay
tuned.. I need another design! ;)
 
 
My love of wool felt started with
these pretty headbands.. they are my own design
hand cut, sewn & attached to an elastic headband.
I can make them on hard bands as well!
 
They will be available in my etsy shop soon!
 

 
I also took some pictures of Rosies
that I will be listing!
                                             

 
I hope to have more products in there..
but for now it will start out with just a few!
Stay tuned! I am hoping to have them in there by
the end of the week. You can
shop the side bar to the right with
a direct link to my etsy shop!
 
Thank you all for your support!
Have a great day! xo!

No comments: