Friday, April 5, 2013

Blog sale...

Welcome to my first EVER blog sale!!!
 The items pictured below are handmade by
me & ready to ship!
 
Here is how this works. I will list descriptions & prices below,
simply email me at daintydasies01@hotmail.com (spelled that way)
 
I will send you a paypal invoice or you can stop in the shop
& make a payment. If you would need the item shipped there will be a small fee to do so.
 
 
 
The shop will only be open one more week!
I will be doing regular blog sales so stay tuned!!!
 
Here we go...
1. pink bloom headband $15 ($2 s&h)
2. Rosie ( black & white polk a dot ) $10 ($2 s&h)
3. purple in bloom headband $10 ($2 s&h)
4. blue & white lace infinity scarf $15 ($3 s&h)
5. Black & white stripes n polk a dots reversible infinity scarf $15 ($3 s&h)
6. red, blue & white one of a kind, one size wrap skirt with scissor waist band $55. ($5 s&h)
7. blue and pink kitty print wrap skirt, one of a kind, one size. $55 ($5 s&h)
 
If you purchase more then one item I will combine shipping for less.
Thank you so much for your continued support!
 
I just have to get the shop all closed up.. then I have lots of fun
things planned for my blog & website!
 
Happy Friday!!! xo!
 

No comments: