Thursday, September 27, 2012

New journals/sketchbooks! ♥

New art journals/sketch books are here by my talented friend
Carla over at Art City Signs!
(Carla & her husband Josh do all my signs.. stickers ect. & are
the creative minds behind the Handmade for the Holidays
logo & Fall in love with handmade!)
 

We have two new styles! They are soooo cute
& would make great gifts!
 

 
I don't wear my glasses as often as I should!
I love them.. but they just don't go with everything!
I think I really need some other frames so I
can change them up! Any suggestions for some
cute frames?
 
 
Shop hours are 10-6 today! The shop is
filling up quite nicely! We have been getting packages daily
from alot of my talented artists/crafters!
Believe it or not the holidays are right around the corner!
Yikes! ;)
 
Have a great day! xo!

No comments: