Thursday, August 2, 2012

Well Hello August! What's new at the shop..

Well Hello August! Where does the time go?
We have all been busy crafting away,
working on lots of new goodies for the shop!

New rings by Becca &only $6 each!


I also just got in new prints by Artsy Fartsy!
I know you guys love her cards.. now we have them
in prints too! :)


I just made up a bunch of new charm earrings.
They are so fun & only $6 a pair...




 & these cute daisy headbands are limited edition
made with vintage plastic leaves.
I love the way they turned out!


My friend Mindy just sent over some new Kindle cozies as
well as gadget cozies for your ipod, cell phone ect.
Shown in photo below!

They are so cute & practical!


August tends to be a slow month for a lot of small businesses
as people get ready for back to school ect.
(unless of course you are in that type of business)

I know it's convenient to just pick up a quick gift 
from big box stores,
but please remember we will appreciate your business
 much more then they do &
more of your money stays in our own community!

Have a great day! Shop hours are 10-6 today!
I do appreciate your business! xoxo!

No comments: