Monday, January 17, 2011

Fall in LOVE with handmade ... Trunk show!

I will be a vendor at The glitter workshop's first ever trunk show. Naomi has come up with a fun idea for regular trunk shows in the back or her ADORABLE shop in Madison! The 1st one is Feb. 6th 10-4 at the Glitter Workshop 6138 Mineral Point rd. in the Homestead shops, (on the West side) Madison!

Come and see me there as well as a handful of very talented ladies.. there will also be treats while you shop!!

featuring.. glitter Workshop, dainty daisies, Kim's crafty apple, Space Oddities, The Painted Daisy & Whimsy House.



I am a bit behind on blogging.. but catching up on everything else so that is good! I have spent most of the day cleaning my house, laundry & making some yummy, yummy smelling candles for the shop!

See you tomorrow 10-5!
xo!

No comments: