Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh so Alice...

I have always ALWAYS been a Alice in Wonderland fan! I just realized how much the recent release of the movie by Tim Burton has inspired me.

Want to look oh so Alice in of course a modern day way.... Well first you will need a handpainted & sculpted lil' mushroom necklace!



a cute jumper finished off with a bow by Fancy Clothing..




a tea cup soy candle for your guests...



and Alice would not be Alice without a sweet bow in her hair!




All of these great handmade items are available at the shop! Shop hours are 10-4 today! xoxo!

4 comments:

Glitter Workshop said...

I have always dreamed of being Alice. I adore your inspiring goodies!

Can't wait to see you next weekend xxooc

thrifty-fox said...

Me TOO! *sigh*
Thank you!

Laura said...

love the teacup candle! all so cute

thrifty-fox said...

Thank you! :)