Tuesday, August 25, 2009

gettin' ready for Fall......



Well I apologize once again for the little blog break! My husband and kids took a road trip in my beetle to Montana! I have been without my camera for over a week. I am working hard on new things for fall. I finally picked up some corduroy for fall wrap skirts.. purses are starting to turn plaid with some wool like vintage fabrics. I also have been putting simple appliques on vintage clothing! It is sooo much fun and I am recycling!

Fall hours soon to be posted as my hours will change when my kids go back to school.. in less then a week! It makes me sooo sad summer is over!

I am leaving you with a pic I took awhile ago of the tags I made up for the recycled shirt skirts.. love them! Happy Tuesday & Happy birthday to my lil' sis Nora!!! Love ya!

No comments: