Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter! (a little late)



We had a great Easter. We spent the day with my family! The weather was beuatiful, it was just a nice and relaxing kind of day!

I was feeling a but under the weather, something that started Saturday afternoon.. a soar throat and body aches. I am feeling better today. I plan on cleaning up my sewing room to get a few things done. It is a pretty gray day today and my batteries are giving me a run for my money sooo I am hoping to have new skirts listed by the end of the week.

I am working on updating my etsy shop a bit so stay tuned for the changes. I have two new purses I am heading over to list!

Check them out here!

My kids are on spring break so I am taking a little break as well. I am closing Wed. & will be back on Thur., Fri. & Sat. with regular hours!

The pic. is of my revamped little easter tree and some little vintage baskets I put together for the kids!

Have a great week!

No comments: