Thursday, May 1, 2008

I love May Day!


Happy May day! I love May Day... I am not sure why, but I can remember when I was kid picking flowers and knocking on the neighbors door and running away! (we only had 1 neighbor back then Lol!) I think for me it is my first official day of spring, and my birthday is in May!(Yay I think??? I will be 30ish, hehe!) :)

It has been a little slow at the shop this week... we have lots of goodies. I know our signs are not up yet! Please bare with us... they will arrive soon and I think you will LOVE our new look. I am working on some new things mostly daisy kids goodies. Here is a peak at some fabric I purchased and have plans for! I am also working on some special things for Destination Downtown! (Sat. May 10th) more details to come!

GALLERY WALK is this Saturday May 3rd 6-9 pm.Come see works by Lyn Marie a local artist and my son's class *4*

Happy May Day!

No comments: