Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fit for a King and Queen..... & some good shopping!



Well we are back from our little break. We had to leave the house for at least a day while the sealer on the newly sanded wood floors dries!It was a bit stinky! sooo we went to Shaumburg Il. ( a suburb of Chicago ) to Medieval times a dinner and show that is way too much fun! I am not that type of person and thought it would be cheesy and the kids would only love it, but WOW I was impressed chicken, soup ect. that you have to eat with fingers while watching a sword fight between old fashioned knights! It was cool and for a two hour show it was very entertaining! (It is a bit pricey... if you order by phone kids are free!

Than we went to IKEA.. I can't help myself!(I loove that store) I needed some new furniture and I have looked everywhere and finally decided on an amoire for my bedroom that was only available there. It was such a fun day!

I am back to the shop today... I still have a really messy house, so I have not had much time to sew~ I promise to have new skirts & totes by next week! Enjoy your day! :)

(pics below .. Jada and Dad (My husband), Max & me)

No comments: