Monday, February 18, 2008

somethin' new......


The snow just keeps on a coming and it is REALLY HARD to get inspired for spring. I had some errands to run today and I decided to get a new frame for my new Black Apple print... Oh how I love little red riding hood ;) (I will share that later) and I also purchased a few new beads to make some spring inspired earrings for the shop. Yesterday during snowstorm Isabella (I hate the fact that these terrible storms have names) we pretty much hybernated that was all we could do, I got caught up on my laundry, experimented with a new recipe and found a bit of sewing time and made up a new skirt! :) I hear from people all the time that I should make my little girl skirts for adults... so here it is my version of an adult daisy kids skirt! It kind of has that ballerina tutu look... I tried it on with leggings, woohoo super cute! I will have more soon! Hope your Monday is a little less snowy then mine! :)

No comments: