Friday, October 19, 2007

Some pics. of the Shop.....




Here are some newer pics of the store! I have had quite a crazy last few weeks! I finally am feeling caught up! My husbands grandmother passed away and we needed to tak a few days to spend with the Pieterick side of our family! My heart goes out to them and my husband,It has been almost a year since I lost my own grandmother and my heart still aches!
I had a root canal, our van needed about $800.00 worth of work, our dryer broke, lets see what else! uuugghh... oh Max was sick yesterday! I am so thankful for my wonderful business partner for putting up wth me... *hugs* Misha! I don't know what I would do without you! Well on a better note, I have been sewing like mad I reworked my website last week and I have some new *old* designs I am bringing back! I also have a new skirt design! I am loving the things I have been making.... I always have but the my recent creations are my favorite to date! I am hoping to get things on my site soon! I just need the sun to come out so I can get some good pictures! ;) I hope you all are well and have a great weekend! Jada is having a party tomorrow for her birthday with all of her friends... We will have a blast! I am leaving you this Friday with some newer pics of the shop that I took last week! Happy Friday!

No comments: