Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What have I been up to????




I am sure many of you noticed a lack of listing on Esty and my website has been on the back burner! So... you ask what have I been up to? well I decided while my hubby was on vacation and the weather was TERRIBLE... snow, rain, ect. I painted alll 3 bedrooms and not too mention switched the kids rooms~ Max now has Jada's room and so on. They love it though! They each picked out the colors and helped me redecorate :) New curtains for both ~ handmade by moi... Thomas the tank Engine for Max and a really cute floral with pom poms for Jada! Love it! I also had my hubby build me the most incredible headboard for our bed.... and the fabric was only .75 cents a yrd. on clearance can you beleive it. It is a sort of polyester type men suit print type fabric~ hard to see that in the pics! I promise shop update soon... new skirts, hair accessories, bags and rings :) Have a great day!

No comments: