Thursday, March 15, 2012

What I am wearing.. flowers n vintage!

Happy Thursday! I am LOVING this weather & have been getting out some of my favorite vintage spring pieces!

What I am wearing.. Vintage tunic (purchased on Etsy), black leggings, Tizzy Dee Crochet flower headband (available at my shop $12. ea) & ballet flats (not shown)



I love headbands.. especially with my short hair! (sorry for the bad pics. I dropped my camera the other day & it broke. I am still trying to figure out how to take good pics. w/ my phone.)



The headbands are available at my shop in lots of colors & are only $12.each, handmade by my talented friend Courtney of Tizzy Dee! I think these would make the cutest addition to any Easter attire or even a great little gift to put in an Easter basket!



Sooo many things are coming into the shop! Spring has definitly sprung here! Shop hours are 10-6 today! Stop on down & check out all our new handmade & vintage goodies!

Have a great day! xoxo!

No comments: