Monday, March 26, 2012

Vintage for him!

Yes! We have vintage for men! :) I have been lucky enough to find some really great pieces recently. Mens' vintage is defintly harder to find. I do have many sizes as well. We also have a great variety of vintage ties & a some pretty cool hats.

Here are a few of my favorites! I love western shirts with pearl buttons..



& the prints..as a fabric lover you know the prints get me everytime! This shirt is pretty amazing!



I found this shirt TODAY.. a total score! It is a vintage JcPenneys.. the print screams spring! (even though is feels like winter again)



I have been adding new vintage to the shop daily.. as well as handmade items!


SAVE THE DATE!!!



My good friend Naomi will be here April 7th (from 10-4) for our next Craft Saturday!Come & make spring wreaths with us! I will have more info available soon!


Happy Monday!! The shop is open & our hours are 10-6 today! xo!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I need to sign up to make one of these, so cute!

Sara said...

I need to sign up to make one of these, so cute!