Monday, March 5, 2012

Craft Saturday this Saturday! Handstamped jewelry workshop!

Happy Monday!! :) I have decided to start something new at the shop.. Craft Saturdays! This Saturday from 10-4 I have invited my friend Mindy of Emma Jean's boutique to come & teach how to handstamp jewelry! Come & make your own pendant or bracelet, projects will cost $8-$13 ea.

Here are a few samples of what you can make!



You can stop by anytime from 10-4 Saturday March 10th. It is first come, first serve & while supplies last!



If you would like to receive further updates on craft nights & craft Saturdays please join my mailing list.. the link is on the side bar.

I have been busy this morning making the shop look springy! It defintly helps to have the sun shining! I have lots of new spring accessories as well as a few new spring wrap skirts! I will also be slowly adding more spring vintage dresses & skirts!

My shop is open 10-6 today!
xoxo!

No comments: