Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New shop inspiration... via pinterest!

I have been sooo busy planning out my move in the next few weeks! I really want the new shop to be PERFECT! :)

Here are a few things I have found for my new shop inspiration via Pinterest! I am soooo excited.. the anticipation is killing me!!!

I am working with Art City signs on wrapping the back of some old book shelves that I have with a vintage inspired wallpaper print to look something like this..



I am hoping to have some fun banners like this throughout the shop. My interior colors of the shop will be pale pink on the walls, mustard & olive accents!



I bought a lamp like this somewhat that I want to add to the class room! The one I bought was for Christmas so it twinkles! I love it!!



This picture I am using for wall color inspiration.. the pale pink which I pulled from my sign will be the overall wall color with mustard & olive accents! The new shop will have lots of vintage kitsch & I think this color combo is perfect!



My husband has said he would help me add scalloped edges to a few of the vintage shelves I have bought to give them a new look! I looove this look!



Only 6 days left at my Oshkosh shop then I have to move out! Here are the shop hours..

Thursday & Friday 11-6, Saturday 10-2
Christmas eve 10-3.

I have lots of new fabric to wash for new wrap skirts & lots of new vintage to organize... inlcuding MENS!! I will have a mens section at the new shop! Hurray!

Have a great day! I have to get back to work!!
xo!

No comments: