Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday.. It's almost Craftacular time (&gallery walk)!

Happy Friday everyone!! I have been busy getting ready for the Seventh annual holiday Craftacular in Madison at the East side club organized by my good friend Naomi of glitter workshop! I love this show, sooo many amazing crafters & many of them I am lucky enough to call my friends! If you can make it you should come & check it out!

Here is the info. .....




It is also my last gallery walk open in Oshkosh. My shop is moving to 227 E. College ave. in January! ;) I am sooo excited.. but this gallery walk will be bittersweet for me! I have always loved the vibe of gallery walks! It's something Oshkosh has done right & is just amazing!!
I hope you can make it out. I will have cookies & treats for the holidays! My husband is running the show until I can get back from Madison!Please be kind.. he is new to running the shop! ;) The shop will be open 6-9pm tomorrow.. and I will have some Saturday hours until we close. My last day open on Market st. will be Dec. 24th

I hope to see you this weekend either at the Craftacular or gallery walk!
Happy Friday!!

Shop hours are 11-6 today!! xo!

No comments: