Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas & Thank you Oshkosh!!!

Today is the very last day my shop will be open & quite honestly it is pretty quiet downtown. I am closing up at noon .. heading home to bake cookies with my kiddos & make a few last minute gifts!

I just want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of my Oshkosh customers & customers from all over that have traveled to see me! I am excited for the big move.. & honestly you all made it possible by continuing to support my small business! I appreciate every single person who has walked thru my door the last 4 years! Oshkosh you have been pretty darn good to me.. a girl from a small town in Wisconsin with no local connections starting from scratch, living out my dream! ;)



I also had to plug my friend Courtney of Tizzy Dee... who is pretty amazing herself! She dropped off a few new headbands yesterday & I had to keep this one after trying it on! ;) She will have lots of new goodies at the new shop!



Here is what is waiting for me in Appleton. I start moving next week.. there is lots of painting to be done.. a sign to go up & lots of new inventory! I will be blogging regulary to share the experience of course! The opening date is scheduled for
Jan. 16th. but is not set in stone yet so stay tuned!



I wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas & Happy New year! I will see you in downtown Appleton soon!!!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!! xoxo!

1 comment:

ohshootphotography said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad we met,and am thankful for the opportunities ahead...for both of us!! :) Take care!