Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas wishlist....

I thought it would be fun to share a few of the things on my Christmas wish list!

I love the infinity scarves by BailyBelle like this one with snaps! (ok confession I own this one.. but I would love another!!) I also sell some of Vanessa's scarves at my shop if you would like to pick one up as a gift!



I don't know what it is about this skirt from Urban Outfitters but I have been drooling over it for awhile now! ;)



& I think Santa may have gotten this sweet lil' bird ornament for me from one of my favorite artists Skunkboy Creatures! I own many of Katie's creatures & they are just adorable!



I have been collecting mushroom ornaments for a few years now to hopefully have my tree look like this one someday, I could always use a few more!



I own this cd & I love the kitschy vintage vibe! I really want it on vinyl so I can listen to it on my Grandpop's vintage record player (which I inherited last year!)




I am open at my shop today from 11-6 & 10-2 tomorrow! There are only 5 business/shopping days left at the Oshkosh store! I have lots of great handmade affordable gifts! We have gift certificates as well in any dollar amount!

Happy Holidays!! xoxo!

No comments: