Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2 for $30. Fancy headband sale!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am starting to countdown the days til' the move. I close in 17 days! That means there is only.... 15 days to shop at dainty daisies before we close our Oshkosh store & relocate to downtown Appleton!

I have decided to run a little sale today thru Friday only! 2 for $30 Fancy headbands (regularly $20.ea) Keep one for yourself & gift one! ;) This sale is only good in my brick & mortar shop!



I also have marked all of my glass feather ornaments $5 ea. or 2 for $8. They went over really well at the Craftacular so I thought I would give you guys a little deal too!



I brought lots of goodies back with me... recycled scarves, arm warmers & headbands by The Painted Daisy, more text bracelets by The Bookish life & new ornaments and the most beautiful wool infinity scarves by Baily Belle.
I will post pics soon.. I have lots of catching up to do from the weekend.

I will have some Saturday hours this week as well... I am thinking 10-2 Saturday. I am open 11-6 today! Stop on down! :)

Have a great day!! xo!

No comments: