Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trailer LOVE *inspiration*

I have pinning lots of pictures on pinterest, looking for inspiration for my vintage trailer soon to be mobile boutique!

Here are a few I love...

ADORABLE cupcake shop!



I love the colors & the outdoor set up! The blow up pool...soo CUTE!




a few cute displays that are inside a mobile boutique...



& the vintage wallpaper on this shelving unit! *SWOON*



I love the canopy on this trailer. Mine has a roll out canopy & I am pretty sure that is what sold me on it! LOVE!



It is going to be REALLY hard to wait until spring to start renovating.. but in reality my holiday shows will be starting soon (which will keep me really busy) & I want to do it right, so for now I am gathering lots of inspiration & doing some research!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: