Wednesday, August 10, 2011

fancy felt accessories.....

I have been busy making up some fun new accessories for Fall. I am sooo addicted to this fancy felt.. and it comes in such beautiful colors, not to mention the quality is like no other felt that I have used!

Here are a few hair pins that I made up.. I just love them! I cut my hair short again & I have one in my hair today holding my bangs back.



I also made some rings up with the little scraps. I have a cute felt headband in the works as well.



and my friend Noami brought some cute display pieces for gallery walk. They are adorable! They are for sale too.. here is one that is currently holding my new hair pins.



Today is the last day of Live at Lunch in opera house square & I am having a little back to school vintage sale! $10 off one vintage dress per person & $5. off a vintage skirt per person! I have lots of cute Fall vintage to bring in the shop!

My shop is open 10-5 today!! (& save the date Craft night is August 24th!)

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: