Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gallery walk this weekend & lots of new goodies!

I can hardly believe tomorrow is September already! My kids go back to school tomorrow & while I am looking forward to a new routine, I am not sure I am ready for the busyness of the school year.. football, dance, homework ect.

I am also VERY excited to be a vendor at The Creative Connection in Minneapolis Sept 15-17..along with Glitter Workshop & Space Oddities! ( I am trying to prepare & get the store nice & stocked plus have lots of extra inventory for my shows!)

I am excited to feature soap crafter Misha Dubinksy of Midwest Girl soap for gallery walk.. stop down from 6-9pm Saturday night & check out all of Misha's wonderful soap creations!



Courtney of Tizzy Dee just dropped off a few Fall hats & arm warmers.. cooler weather will be here before we know it!



I also made some cute daisy stud earrings with a few matching hair pins out of these lovely colored cabachons.



& Fall candles are at the shop. I have pumpkin spice, pumpkin pie & vanilla hazelnut available( they come in tins too!)



I am getting the shop all ready for Fall. I started some cute Fall displays & put out my light up twig pumpkins!



p.s. I am in total denial that it is supposed to be almost 90 tomorrow & Fri.! I am sooo ready for Fall temps!

Shop hours are 11-5 Wed-Fri & this Saturday 6-9pm for gallery walk! xo!

No comments: