Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to remind you tomorrow night is gallery walk from 6-9pm downtown Oshkosh... there is alot going on!

I am excited to feature super fun jewelry by bailybelle creations.. check yesterdays post to see more of Vanessa's creations!

(Pic.. by bailybelle creations)



and my friend Naomi of gltter workshop will be here for gallery walk with her feather extensions.. come & check it out! One night only 6-9pm!! (the info below is from her craft night!)



and be sure to stop by my friend Mindy's new shop Emma Jeans boutique on Main st. just a few blocks away for their Grand opening celebration during gallery walk tomorrow night!

I will be at the Appleton farmers market in the morning 8-12:30.

Have a great weekend & I hope to see many of you for gallery walk & at the market!! :)

No comments: