Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summertime...


I think summer is finally here! It has been a week of firsts.. the A/C was turned on.. our first trip to the pool & I am pretty sure I heard something about 90 degrees today! Yikes!
Last year I had the hardest time finding a suit that I like.. Tankini's or whatever they called are not sooo flattering on me and after two c-sections not really wanting a bikini! Well believe it or not I went to a local JCPenney store and found my new fav. suit and it is totally me! I could not find the exact one on their site.. but it is close! Mine is chocolate brown with teal polka dots and trimmed with teal ric rac right under the bust! I love it.. it is a cute swim dress with that vintage 40's look! So cute!
I am off to the shop to turn on the A/C before I attempt to sit in there and set everything up!

Stay cool everyone!

No comments: