Monday, June 29, 2009

New (old) shop pics part 2






What a great weekend we had... the market was great! I think I almost had record sales again! Thank you everyone! :) I even ran into a girl that I went to school with since I was in grade school! She just moved to Appleton! We also got 4 free tickets to a water park in the Dells from our neighbor.. while it was fun, it was a bit chilly! I am just gald the park was free.. Jada loved it and went on some crazy waterslides that I am glad she did with Jake while I was with Max! I would of freaked out! She is quite the daredevil/thrill seeker!!! Yikes! We ended up driving a 1/2 hour to my parents and spent the afternoon swimming in their pool and grilling out! They litterally saved the day! It is sooo pretty where I grew up.. driving through all the hills and grass and farm land in the little beetle with the moon roof open was a perfect end to a fun day!

Here are a few more pics of the shop! Remember tomorrow is Oshkosh's celebration for the premier of the movie Public Enemies.. celebrations start at noon! We will have special hours tomorrow ..open 10-4 stop on by & pick up your collectable trading card!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

emily said...

Wow! It looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Cant wait to come visit!