Friday, June 19, 2009

Appleton Market & moving weekend!



Wow! I can not believe how fast this week went. Tomorrow is the first day of the Appleton Farmer's market.. come and see me! My space is on Oneida st. off of college Ave. by Starbucks! The market runs every Saturday from 8:am-12:30pm. I will be there most Saturdays unless it rains and then I will be at the shop from 10-2! I also will always be open for gallery walk the first Saturday of every monthe from 6-9 pm!
I am moving this weekend as well... I am so tired, but ready to move and get into my new old space @ 317 Market st. downtown Oshkosh (by opera square park). I will try to keep you updated as often as possible. It may be a little quiet here for the next week while I get things moved and ready to open Wed. June 24th 10-4!

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments: