Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring wrap skirts are here!

I have been busy sewing up new spring skirts when I can. :) I have sooo many new fabrics to play with as well as vintage fabrics which make each skirt unique! I love the lemon yellow vintage fabric I used for the waist band on this skirt!
I love the vintage/modern feel of this skirt made up of reproduction prints!
This skirt screams spring/summer picnic to me.. with its cute orange gingham waist band & floral print.
All of my wrap skirts are one of a kind, one size fits most as well as all fabrics are prewashed & dried. (no patterns used,they are my own design) Shop hours are 10-6 today! I have been busy making up lots of new spring accessories, adding lots of new vintage & getting ready to put out some really cute vintage sandals at the shop. Have a great day! xo!

No comments: