Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Instagram & buttons!

Hello Instagram & super cute pictures! :)
I just uploaded the Instagram for Android app...... 
I think I am in LOVE!
Here are some super cute pictures I took of new handmade goodies at the shop!
Cute little buttons for your ears.. & are only $3. a pair!



Naomi of Glitter Workshop also restocked her story book coasters, "hello" bling earrings
& gave me a nice assortment of new button bracelets.

They are so cute!
It was hard to get a pic. because of the lighting in my shop..
but come in & check the out!
     
 

  Tomorrow is craft night from 4-7pm! Come make bottle cap
            magnets & pendants with us!       

             Shop hours are 10-6 today.. stop in & check out all of new inventory! :)           

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: