Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New at the shop...

Just a few new things at the shop this week.. I would like to welcome back Molly of Whimsy house as a consigner! I love her pretty earrings & rings made up of vintage buttons like this pair..




I love this pretty vintage dress that I found the other day! It's the cutest & peach is very in this Spring. I don't think this dress will be here long!




Becca just dropped off some new jewelry as well .. new pretty little glass bottle charms with lace & fabric inside on super long chains! Yes please! :) She also brought in some leather/suede necklaces that are very cool & vintage inspired!




I just got in a new order of flowers for pretty spring rings! The daisy rings are vintage peices.. & have become a trade mark peice of the shop for the last 4-5 years! I love the pastel colors in the two rose shaped rings! All the rings are adjustable!



Shop hours are 10-6 today! Happy Wednesday!! Don't forget to SAVE THE DATE for craft night April 25th from 4-7pm!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: