Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My soon to be new shop!!!

You may have noooo idea what I am talking about unless you follow me on Facebook or Twitter! Yes.. you heard me right! This is my new shop space as of the 1st of the year! I am soooo excited dainty daisies is relocating to downtown Appleton (227 E. College ave.)! I hope to open the new shop mid January to early February! I will keep my current shop open until the end of December! I have lots of pretty accessories for the holidays as well as vintage!



I think one of the things I am most excited about is the new shop has a classroom, I will be hosting regular craft nights, classes, trunk shows & you can rent the space for crafty birthday parties! I am also hoping to add more vintage & menswear! I can't wait to get in the space & make it my own. The current occupants of the Bead garden are two super sweet women that have been sooo nice to me! It is really good vibes all around & I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason! To all of you that say well you sure do move alot. You have to move, make changes to grow as a business, you also have to take risks to figure out what is going to work & people get bored if you don't change. ;) I like to keep people on their toes! I really hope to make this new space a permanent home so hopefully that will mean no moving around for a long time.

I have lots of ideas so stay tuned!!
xo!

No comments: