Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have a lot to be thankful! Happy Thanksgiving!!! (& shop hours this week)

Thanksgiving is tomorrow! How did that happen?? I am looking forward to a day off with my family. I will be making a big turkey dinner, relaxing & watching the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special with my kiddos! We looove all of the Charlie Brown holiday specials.. I have been watching them since I was a kid & I love that my kids love them too! :)
(hence the pic below!)



Here are the shop hours for this week...
Tuesday, Wednesday 11-6, Thursday CLOSED, Friday 10-5 & Saturday 10-3

We have special Saturday hours this weekend as I know I have a few customers that will be home for Thanksgiving!

& I am going to have a special little giveaway for any customers that stop in on black Friday! You have to stop in the shop to register to win!

I just have to say I feel so lucky, I have the best customers in the WORLD!! I am so fortunate to be able to do what I love every day! I am so thankful for you all!! Thank you all for allowing me live my dreams!! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

xo!!

No comments: