Thursday, November 10, 2011

Handmade for the Holidays!!!

The 2nd annual Handmade for the Holidays urban craft fair is next Saturday Nov. 19th from 10-4 at becket's city center court!

I am soooo excited for the show this year with over 50 vendors, live music & photo's with Santa from 12-2 by Laurie Marie Photography! If you get there early the first 50 shoppers get exclusive goody bags!



I just want to give a HUGE shout out to my sponsors this year.. Open Road Harley, Art City signs, Oshkosh Tattoo & Good girl peircing, Becket's, Laurie Marie Photography, Emma Jeans's boutique, Glitter Workshop as well as diy studio & gifts!

Thank you to everyone for supporting Handmade for the Holidays! See you next Saturday!!! xo!

p.s. My shop will be closed tomorrow(Friday) My sister is visting from New Jersey & our Grandmother turned 99 today!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

simply megan. said...

yayyy yayyyy yayyy for "Handmade for the Holidays" and have fun with you sister! :))