Thursday, November 17, 2011

getting ready....

I have been busy getting ready for this weekend.. here are a few sneak peeks!

New headbands! (These are actually already available at my shop but will be at Handmade for the Holidays as well!)



My new snow globes (or shakers) I used lots of vintage materials & they are one of a kind! They will be at Handmade for the Holidays with me Saturday!



We stuffed the goody bags last night! They are AWESOME! Thank you to Drew, Adam & Mary at Offbeat press! The bags rock & there is lots of fun stuff in them! We only have 50 so you might want to get there early..please enter through beckets!


(I had to share a pic. of my family room last night & how massive the bags look by my vintage couch!)

My shop is open 11-5. I may have to sneak out a little early tonight, I will be at Emma Jean's boutique for a special gift making craft night! Come & make holiday hair accessories with me, handstamped ornaments with Mindy & a glass pendant with Jenna Larson!

Have a great day! xo!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Michelle,

I love the snowglobes. I made some waterless snowglobes out of recycled materials last year.

I can't believe Handmade for the Holidays is tomorrow! I am so excited!

Mindy
opalrosewearables.blogspot.com