Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vintage skirts are perfect for Fall...

I love vintage mid calf skirts for Fall! The weather is perfect for layering with tights & boots!

I am wearing one of my FAVORITE skirts ever!

What I am wearing..vintage skirt from Picture day vintage, my sweater is from the kids clearance rack at Target.. Shh! It's our secret! ;) My boots are from Target & grey sweater tights.. I have had them forever.



Here are a few pretty Fall skirts that I have at my shop.. I love this pumpkin colored pleated skirt!



& wool plaid skirts have been a favorite of mine forever!!



I LOVE this corduroy skirt! Corduroy anything might be one of my favorite things in the whole world!



I also brought in these cute vintage Halloween coasters! They were in the original sealed packages but I pulled them out & repackaged them! They would be soooo cute for any Halloween themed get together! There is 12 in a set!



My shop hours are 11-5 today! I have soooo many new things & I will be bringing in lots of new vintage yet this week or early next.

Have a great day!!
xo!

No comments: