Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thank you Laurie Marie Photography!!

I have a little thing I have been working on.. well I have not but someone else is & they needed some pics. of me & my shop ect. I am so lucky to have Laurie of Laurie Marie photography as one of my best friends & it also helps that she is a super mega awesomely talented photographer, & that I can bribe her with white chocolate mochas! ;) I am sooo awkward when getting my picture taken & she made me feel so comfortable! Check out her work at lmariephotography.com
These are just a few of my favorites!



I love this pic. of the lamp in my shop window as well as my Fall window display!



(The corduroy skirt in the photo below is sold!)



I also really love this shot of my magnets & vintage thermos display!



I will let you in on the purpose of these photos as soon as I can! I am sooo excited & I have a really hard time keeping secrets! ;)

Thank you Laurie! You are the BEST ever!!! xo!

p.s. Shop hours are 11-6 today! This will be the last week for Halloween inventory at the shop then it will be all about the holidays!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: