Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sneak peek!!!

Just a little reminder.. my shop will be closed Friday. I am vending at the Sandra Began holiday preview event in Appleton Fri. 5-8pm & Sat. 10-4 at the Butte de morts country club.

I have been busy working on my holiday accessories! I know it is a little early but I am getting a head start & wanted to make sure I had lots of new goodies for the show this weekend!

Here is a little sneak peek at one of my new headbands.. sparkles & feathers!I LOVE love LOVE them!! You have to see them in person, my pics. just do not do them any justice!



I also did a few on hair clips (the alligator clip style)...



& here is more info. on where you can find me this weekend along with many other talented artists/crafters!



Have a great weekend!!! xo!

No comments: