Friday, October 7, 2011

If I do say so myself....

my shop has soooo many cute new things right now...

My friend Christine just dropped off the cutest rings made out of vintage clip ons & enamel brooches! Soooo cute & fun!!



& she makes ADORABLE cake stands like this one! It is for sale....



I also brought in 2 pairs of vintage boots & a pair of cute bowling shoes in orange!(not shown in pics)



It is October & Halloween is just around the corner.. Misha has been stocking the store with her Halloween soaps. These are the newest set! You get all 3 in a cute lil' package. I also have bats, ghosts, skulls & pumpkins!




Tomorrow is my last Saturday at the Appleton farmer's market stop by & say Hi! I am there from 8-12:30. My booth is on Oneida st. by Starbucks!

I am at the shop til' 6 today!!

p.s. don't forget the mew shop hours..
Tues. 11-6, Wed. 11-6, Thur. 11-5 & Fri. 11-6 as well as the 1st Saturday of every month for gallery walk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ♥ U!