Thursday, September 22, 2011

Scary stuff!

I have been a busy bee getting the shop all ready for Halloween! I really LOVE holidays & that is one of my favorite things about having a b&m shop.. is changing it all around for the different seasonal merchandise!

I just made up these pretty glitter star headbands! I loove them! There is two styles one has 3 small glitter stars & the other has 2 large glitter stars! I also just ordered all my supplies for my holiday headbands, they are going to be AMAZING!



Look at all the new fun bracelets I just got in from Space Oddities. There is Harry Potter text bracelets as well as musical notes & some fun vintage type images! I also have hair pins & new necklaces by Andrea as well!



& check out the scary soaps! ;) Misha just brought in some adorable Halloween soaps! They smell so good too.. we have Scary spice skulls & honey almond Jack O lanterns! She also sent me a text with some ghosts soaps so they should be arriving soon!



Last but not least.. I made up some pretty flower hair pins. There are 3 to choose from black web, peach skulls or white w/ black spiders. I made up a few rings as well! They are sooo cute! I only have what is shown in the pics... so hurry in before they are gone!



Shop hours are 11-5 today & tomorrow! p.s. The first week in October I will be opening on Tuesdays 11-5!

Have a great day!! xo!

No comments: