Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The creative connection event!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of being part of the creative connection event marketplace in St. Paul Mn.! I was asked to join my good friend Naomi of The glitter workshop & our friend Andrea of Space oddities.

This is our booth! :) The event was AMAZING!!! I made some unbelieveable contacts & I can't wait to see what comes of it! I came back feeling so inspired & confident! I REALLY do love what I do! It was a firm affirmation that even through the tough times I need to keep on going!

Thank you to everyone who attended & bought our wares! I think our booth was truly magical!



The energy & support from many of the other crafters, artists & designers there was sooo AWESOME!



I made many new friends & saw some old ones too! Madison was well represented.. our booth neighbor Molly from Whimsy House was right next door(she used to consign at my old shop), as well as Alison from Artsy Fartsy & the lovely ladies at Anthology!



We had quite an adventure getting there.. but all in all we made it safe & sound! We had so much fun & I can't wait til' next year!

xo!

No comments: