Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New sweaters, skirts & hats oh my!

I am soooo excited to have Jenny from The painted Daisy be my featured artist for gallery walk this Saturday 6-9pm. Jenny can't actually be here but she brought me lots of mix it up sweaters like this one & a few wraps as well!



She also brought her cute poly skirts as well as some arm warmers & scarves! You might remember Jenny's work. She used to consign with me at my old shop! I have quite a few styles but as you all know her clothing sells fast!



I also got in some ADORABLE hats made out of all reclaimed vintage fabrics! Betsy's my newest consigner & I just love LOVE her hats!



(This photo is of her booth at the show we were vendors at in New Glarus this past weekend)



I only have a hand full & they are one of a kind!



I have been a busy bee restocking the shop... I even made a new batch of Fall candles(they have been going fast!)

I will have new Fall hours next week & remember this Saturday is gallery walk 6-9pm. The weather looks great & alot of shops will be participating! If you have not been downtown in awhile stop on down & check it out! ;)

Have a great day!! xo! Shop hours are Wed.-Fri. 11-5 this week & Sat. 6-9pm!

No comments: