Friday, May 27, 2011

studio/shop inspiration!

I am sooo excited to get into my new shop/studio! I can't wait!! I get the keys June 1st.

I have been thinking about what I want to do with the new space. I want it to be different then the old shop but yet very much me!

I also mentioned that I will be hosting craft nights/days. I am super SUPER excited about that! Stay tuned.. I am working on a shedule & I have lots of fun ideas!

Here is a little inspiration I found on etsy for my new shop/studio...

I have been collecting lots of vintage owls with plans to paint them in bright pretty colors like this one! I have had them at the old shop a few times! They are fun & a great way to give new life to something old!



I plan on ordering some tissue poms to hang from the ceiling..



I think I will order some of the big poms in hot pink, light pink & grey which will be my shop colors. I am painting the walls a light lavender with chalkboard accents...



...because in the shop there is this big chalkboard painted on the wall from when Sara Dae was there & I think I am going to keep it. It will be perfect for craft night.

I think this saying on this cute chalkboard poster is so true!



I hope you all have a safe & happy, yet relaxing Memorial day weekend! I may pop in over the weekend. I have a list of to do's a mile long!

Happy Friday! xo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds ubber cute!!!! (If you are having guest teachers let me know I would love to put my toe in the water with that)