Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New.. NEW!!!

I am sooo excited about my new headbands (fascinators)! The 60s was a huge inspiration & I kind of LOVE daisy trims.. I have been collecting it forever!

I made up a few bridal accessory "sets" for my friend Laurie of Laurie Marie Photography for her studio.

This set is a bridal headband.. a boutonniere & hair pins for your bridesmaids or flower girls. (They would be perfect for prom too! Feel free to contact me for a custom headband.. at daintydasies01@hotmail.com)

p.s. I will have a few more daisy fascinators at my trunk show & Destination Downtown!



I also used Fancy felt, it is a higher end felt in the most beautiful colors! The headbands are lined with felt as well as the boutonniere stem.



This set was made of a bunch of fun vintage/new buttons. I looooOve the colors in this.. & this looks amazing on! (I need to find a real model to model some of my headbands)



I can personalize these by color too.. to coordinate with your wedding colors.






I am excited to share more of my creations with you.. I am making lots of fun stuff for my trunk show & Destination Downtown! See below for event details!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: