Tuesday, May 10, 2011

birthday wishlist....

My birthday is this Saturday May 14th! :) I thought it would be fun to put together a little birthday wish list!

This ADORABLE clutch from bailybellecreations.etsy.com



I kind of HAD to have this pretty little deer plaque from Skunkboycreatures.etsy.com It is hanging above my bed.. bedroom makeover pics coming soon!



& I LOVE these sandals from Frecklewonder.etsy.com



and I have to get one of these planters from Plaidpigeon.etsy.com

I am pretty sure I am gettin' my husband one for Fathers day for his desk! ;)



I have been busy..busy.. busy getting ready for my trunk show! Eeek 8 days away! I have sooo much to do! I hope you can make it May 18th 5-9pm. We will have treats while you shop all of my new designs. (at my old shop location now Laurie Marie Photography 317 Market st.)

Have a great day! xo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your birthday picks!!

thrifty-fox said...

Thank you!!! :) I really REALLY want to get a cute clutch from you soon!!