Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring is coming right??

I was feeling very inspired by spring.. well until we got over 8 inches of snow yesterday although I kind of love snow days. I feel like I have an excuse to be lazy!

I did however do some laundry.. clean up a bit.. watch some of Harry Potter with Max while I caught up on my blog reading.

I am still soooo ready for spring. I am excited for my spring line to come about.. I will start working on it in full after I close my brick & mortar shop at the end of March.

Stay tuned for babydoll sundresses, fun headbands, flower hair accessories & lots of bows as well as summer market totes. I have lots of plans for spring/summer!!

I can't wait for bike rides & walks!




Sending you lots of warm thoughts on this chilly winter day!
xo!

No comments: