Friday, February 4, 2011

busy.. busy weekend gallery walk & a trunk show!

I am sorry I have been a bit M.I.A this week butI have been a bit under the weather. I have a busy weekend planned. Gallery walk is this Saturday night from 6-9pm. I am excited to feature my friend Jess from Little Dandelion Studios. Jess & I met at a Craftacular I believe last year. Her set up is always so adorable & caught my attention right away.

Jess sells her cute knit hats, posy pins & pretty clip lines as well as magnets at my shop.



I can't wait to see what else she brings! Come and meet Jess tomorrow night & check out all of her adorable handmade goodness!



I also will be in Madison on Sunday at the Glitter Workshop selling my wares at their first ever trunk show. (Yes we know it is superbowl Sunday..) It starts at 10am so there is plenty of time to shop handmade & get to your superbowl parties! We will have lots of little treats too! Come & say Hi!



Shop hours are 10-5 today, 10-3 Saturday & 6-9pm for gallery walk!
Have a great day!
xo!

No comments: