Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Sunday..

started with this.. a quick little run to my favorite antique store on my way to my not so favorite trip to the grocery store. (I really dislike grocery shopping!)



I picked up this sweet vintage heart shaped cookie cutter for $1. and since we had never gotten around to making those Christmas cookies .. I had everything I needed to make these!



Jada & I made these special for Jake & Max while they were in the Man cave.. Lol (our family room in the basement)! They turned out soo cute & so much less stress then baking Christmas cookies.



I have been busy sewing today & I have more cute vintage to bring to the shop tomorrow!! Shop hours are back to normal this week. I am thinking about changing Saturday hours to 10:30-2. Stay tuned!

Happy Monday!! xo!

No comments: